Sunday, November 10, 2013

Perspective

What I see isn't what you'll see isn't what our neighbour will see.

As long as we accept this we'll probably all get along but it can be difficult when perspectives really clash. The BBC Radio 4 Programme Saturday Live yesterday illustrated this very well. Well worth listening, particularly the interviews with Baroness Susan Greenfield arguing against the internet, and Julie Bailey whose campaign for reform of the NHS has led to hate mail and worse. I have some problems with both of their arguments, but it's useful to be able to see things from their perspective.

Even my phone has its own perspective. I went out into the garden one evening humming "Starry Starry Night" because it was, and decided to take a picture. This is what I got. Not a star in sight but interesting.



No comments: